Tuesday, August 24, 2004

"Two Years & Counting"

Well this week marks the 2nd anniversary of Tucker's World, and the start of the 3rd. Who would have thought that I would actually still be doing this silly little thing?

Thank you everyone for taking time out of your day to read this blog and now even post your comments. I urge you to click on the dates at the side of the blog and go back and travel through time reading old articles.

It seems as though a lot has happened in the past two years. I refer to both events in my life and events in the world. It will be interesting if this site is still here in say 5 years from now to go back and read it.

I have entertained and pissed off almost everyone of my readers at some point. I figured I would make a decision if Tucker's World would continue at the end of the summer and I concluded that I am still have lots of fun doing it. Not to mention the fact that there is an election around the corner.

If you wish post your fondest memory of Tucker's World.

Thanks again for everyone who reads my blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite Tucker's World memory is winning all the Tucker's World points. Yeah!

Anyway, Keith, you are invited to my house Friday after work. Pool(swimming and billards), BBQ, Beer, cards(maybe). I think what remains of the Crew will be there. Price and Ryan, you are also invited. I would love to see you guys. Bring the women if you guys want, they are more than welcome too.

Brant

Unknown said...

The Exclusive Interwiew with Chris Arter was great. And deeply frightening.

Jenna said...

I just love the Tucker's World typos.

Anonymous said...

By Ed Greene

From somewhere deep in the desert.......
You still haven't pissed me off yet.

keith said...

Give me time Ed.

Anonymous said...

I loved the story about Dan test driving the Audi. Just classic. And I love the headaches I get after reading Tucker's World because it is just plain unreadable at times.

J