Wednesday, October 02, 2002

“Radio Head”


For those of you that don’t know nor care about Torricelli ( go to http://terminusblog.blogspot.com/ for additional comments) or like one person the Courier-Post interviewed in the after math of Tuesday’s events this blogs for you.

As I was driving to my internship this morning I heard some of the best talk radio I have heard in years. Tuned to the Y-100 morning show with Preston and Steve I heard a cute and sexy voice for their guest. I was surprised when I realized it wasn’t some Hollywood bimbo pitching a new movie. I was even more surprised when I heard the woman openly talk about what she did for a living.

The girl talked about how she would blow anyone for 20 bucks. So I’m not sure that this makes her a hooker technically, but obviously this is not legal. She hangs out in chat rooms for men to seek her out and makes a descent living. She services anyone that wants it. 20 bucks is all she charges.

She said she got into the business not for the money, but for the pure love of going down on a man. It is her passion and what she wants to do with her life. I am not sure what her guidance counselor had to say about this, but I bet when she left his office he had a smile on his face. Preston asked how many she has done in one night and she told him 20. She has to take 15 minute breaks, and downs lots of beer to make …the…er…. discharge go down smoother.

This interview went on for a good 20 minutes or so non-stop. She told about how she is does get checked for STDS a few times a year. She also spoke passionately how dedicated she is to give the best performance possible. Some of her clients are simply husbands’ whose wives no longer have any interest in that form of pleasure. Lots of them have girlfriends, but she doesn’t care. One time she got punched in the back of the head and almost thrown out of a car. She doesn’t care about meeting random people off the internet, because it is all about her work. She loves it.

One time she was having intercourse with her boyfriend (she is single now) in the middle of the Sea Side Heights boardwalk and got caught by a cop. She offered her services to the police officer in order to get them out of trouble. The cop declined, but let them go. What a good sport.

In the day in of over payed baseball players, and movie stars making crappy movies for millions of dollars it is uplifting to hear a story like this. A mere 20 bucks to make someone’s day, or even month. She spoke with such passion about her job that it made me wish I could find something I cared about that deeply. She even inspired a woman to call up and inquire about being her assistant. What an amazing and special indivual excuse me….I have…..something in my eye……..

No comments: