Thursday, February 13, 2003

“The Color of Tucker”

A new Bin Laden audio tape has released boasting about his escape from the bombing of the mountains where he was hiding in Dec. 2001. (or dodging a PR campaign as Drew would say). He talks how Iraqi troops should rally against America if we go into Iraq. I guess that’s why the alert was raised to Red. Many thought a War with Iraq would an increased chance of an attack.

In reference to the color, coded terror alerts I am going to gage my frustration working my current job at Sears after graduating from Rowan. For those of you taking note I have gone one two interviews witb not luck yet, although the second is not dead in the water yet. I have turned down two job offers because of distance and they sounded like they would suck.

Color Level:

White: Happy Go Lucky. I love Sears, who cares if I spent 4.5 years in college. I LOVE THIS JOB. I went on my Razor’s Edge Experience and I found that working at the Outlet until I die is what I want.

Green: Sears: Where Else? I want to become the next Willie Borders. I want to raise in the ranks of the retail chain. I plan to do this by being dumber and dumber the older I get.

Blue:
Rational level. I am going to keep this job for a source of income while I try to land a better paying job. I have to sit in front of the computer and check the papers. I must not get disheartened and remind myself I will be out of there soon. I have to call people and company’s for connections and chance. I will not grow lazy. I will not falter. I will not fail.

Yellow: Frustrated. I HATE every minute at Sears it is pure hell. I wish death upon almost every customer I come in contact with. I NEED a new JOB NOW..or I will soon go crazy. I plan to do things pretty half-assed.

Orange: Disgruntled. I am going to go and be the worst Sear employ ever. Maybe they will fire me and it will make me more desperate for a job. So I can dedicate my whole day to getting a new job and be poor. I am going to make a complete mockery of my horrible paying job.

Red: Highly Irate. I am going to go into Sears and quit and take my chances having no source of income. I am going to leave there and quite possibly curse everyone out as I leave. I might even punch a customer or two.


Today’s code is a code Blue. I hope that this stupid joke runs no longer than a month. The level can bounce back and forth like the Terrorist color code. I have to finnish duct taping my home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey for kicks why don't my readers email me at Mstkeith@aol.com to tell me if you had to pick one person to be sealed in a bunker for a long period of time after an attack who would that person be?! I will post them on here when I get enough in! Anyone is fair game from Ben Affleck to Avril to Rip Torn.

No comments: