Thursday, August 14, 2003

"Head of the State"


Well apparently, New Jersey has similar state laws to California about ousting the states Governor. However the amount of signatures needed is in the millions and the process from what I read in the Inquirer is quite harder than the process in California. Given the apathy of most this state I doubt it will its possible that we will see any celebrities running for Governor

I am too lazy too look up if I am remotely old enough to run for the head of the Garden State, however that didn’t stop me from making a list of things I would do to make your living conditions better in the state of New Jersey.

Here are a few things I was kicking around in my head the other day when I was supposed to be doing work.


Make it mandatory for all High School Seniors to travel to Lucy the Elephant in Margate.

Make the New York Giants change their name to the New Jersey Giants. They play in FREAKING New Jersey. What a bunch of posers.

Legalize same sex marriages. Ban marriages between people from North Jersey and South Jersey.

Cut taxes for everyone south of Trenton, and raise them for everyone North of Trenton.


Make Starview’s “buffalo wings” illegal.

Start a government funded Frisbee league.

Abolish all statuary rape laws.

Pass a mandate that Drew has to recite the pledge of allegiance when he awakes.

Fine any South Jersey bloggers who unjustly attack Duke

Pass a law in the state for schools to require a “Weird New Jersey” class.


Delcare November 10th Roy Scheider day. We will look the other way that he was born in NORTH Jersey.


No comments: