Thursday, November 27, 2003

"3rd Annual Thankful Rant"

I did it once on TERMINUS the message board, now I have brought the tradition over to my blog. I am sure everyone was excited about reading it this year. Here is a list of the following things that I am thankful for.

I am Thankfull for the Wawa. So many great locations. Good food, free banking, 24 hours. What else can you ask for?

I am thankful for Liza who stood by me all year.

I am thankful for the fact that the Flyers have actually been playing so good that I can complain about them.

I am thankful for TERMINUS my fellow blogger who I usually don't agree with but informs and entertains me. I am eagerly awaiting him to slam BUSH's visit to Iraq for Thanksgiving. I can't find a horrible dark side of it but I am sure Drew is tappy, tap-tapping away right now about what horrible idea it was.

I am thankful I never had a condom break (knock on wood).

I am thankful that this rum & coke I am drinking right now that my father made me is stronger than I thought it would be.

I am thankful for a job market that is seemingly opening up.

I am thankful that people like Price serve our country

I am thankful the Tempo still runs. I am suprised everday by that.

I am thankful Dan K Hemphill makes 200k a year. Not really but I haven't brought him up in a while.

I am thankful Lima Beanz will be interviewed on this blog soon. Not to mention he is my BEST friend.

I am thankful for AOL so I can talk to MOSCO on IM 4 times a day who never seems to leave his computer.

I am thankful for the smell of Turkey that is going through my house.

I am thankful for Starview.

I am thankful for Eggnog which I will consume enough to get my beer gut back before I take my Christmas Tree down.

I am thankful for Superman II and pickles.

I am thankful for Olives.

I am thankful for the new outfits for the Eagles Cheerleaders which leave very little to the imagination. Especially in cold weather.

I am thankful for my readers who give me a reason to write this crap.




No comments: