Thursday, November 13, 2003

Sorry for the dealy in posts I have had some minor problems with my internet connections this week. Look for some articles this weekend.

“Winter Outlook”



Okay in Tucker’s World I am always making predictions and informing my readers. Last year I gave a preview on what to expect for the winter as far as how cold it will be and how much snow will get. I was totally wrong last year. However after much sifting through webpages that I read on such matters I am ready to put my new prediction on this site.

Did you notice that the weather has been doing a Yo-Yo type deal? It’s mild for a few days than its freaking freezing the next. Well that manic cycle will continue all Winter long. There will be times when it get REALLY cold, but the consecutive days wont be like they were last year. In fact in January and February we will see days that it gets as high at 60.

The first flakes of the season will arrive around Turkey Day. It will be in the form of wet snow and not much to write home about either. The biggest chance of storms will be in Mid January and Mid February.

The final tally will be roughly around 21 inches when the Winter ends. Believe it or not that is normal for the South Jersey/Philly region.

So this winter expect some snow, but just don’t expect your snowmen to stay around too long with the mild air returning frequently.

No comments: