Wednesday, March 03, 2004

"EL PLATO LOCO!"

The spot where Cucci's Pizza once stood is now being filled by a Mexican restaurant called EL PLATO LOCO. I don't really for Mexican food, but I have a developed a morbid curiosity toward the business for whether or not it will succeed.

One of these days I will actually go in an try their food most likely with my girlfriend who actually enjoys meixcan food. I feel the same way Jerry did on Seinfeld when BaBo opened a Pakistainan resturant.

I actually drive by after I get off a 10-6 shift to count the people in there. Yesterday one couple. Today nobody. This will be a lot easier to follow than the La Strada the Italian resturant with Cezch. owners. It failed miserably after being located at seemingly cursed location just a few miles down the White HOrse Pike from El PLATO LOCO. I don't know if the owners have resorted to sadly staring out the window like the owners of La Strada just yet.

I sure hope those Cezch. guys are going to be okay. I beg of everyone to go to El PLATO LOCO. Then perhaps I can stop worrying about their business venture and if it will fail or not.

No comments: