Wednesday, April 28, 2004

"Crew War"

"The Crew War"

Some of my readers never read the crew blog. So if you were ever going to now is the time. The Crew seems like is has officially died just read all the nasty stuff that started when Lima Beanz supposedly made ethnic slurs about Italians that Duke's gf didn't like.

I wasn't there so I can't really say. But I can sum up what happened on the crew blog. Jenna (who actually wasn't there either) slammed Monica (dukes gf) who is Italian and the first of her family to be born in the states. She said Monica was making too big deal of the slur which apparently was only directed at her nationality and not her. She called her a bitch and every nasty name in the book. She called her crazy and blamed her for ripping the crew apart.

Monica and Duke fired back at Jay and Jenna. Jay made more ethnic slurs, and pretty much all hell broke loose on the crew blog.

What transpired could likely have been avoided if an apology had been issued. Would have been a lot easier. However after reading Jenna's post which did the opposite going on the offensive it was clear it was a flat out declaration of war. Things just got really ugly.

Of course I wasn't there so I really can't say much. However it looks pretty certain that the crew is officially dead. Too bad I didn't include the Crew in my internet death pool.

note to readers:

In Jenna's post she doesn't include Price as a crew member. Also Dan and Allen were original members.

No comments: