Wednesday, September 28, 2005

"The Spork"

Most fast food restaurants like KFC give you a spork to eat your mashed potatoes. For those of you that don't know a spork is the combination of a fork and a spoon. So, you have all the scooping action of a spoon, and the ability to stab thing with small prongs on the end of the utensil.


My generation is raised on fast food, and of course is totally famliar with the concept of a spork. Yet, I have never seen it in kitchen ware form. Meaning, it never comes with a dinning set. I have never seen them made of anything over than plastic.

I mean sets come with, pickle forks, cake forks, gravey spoons and soup spoons. Yet the spork has yet to make the leap into the dinning sets. I mean not that I always wish I had one, but if I had the choice of a set with a spork, and one without sporks. I tell you what im going for the spork.

Why no sporks?

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Keith...you have been vicitmized!!!!

Unknown said...

You haven't had a real post in ten days, and you give me "The Spork"? I've been waiting on the edge of my seat since Sunday for "The Spork"? I haven't slept in days, and you give me "The Spork"?

keith said...

Im slipping. I am going to post a lot of hockey stuff on here leading up to the season opener.