Monday, December 05, 2005

"Don't Drive So Close to Me"

I am never one to complain about cops.

However, the other day I was driving (your driving along, your driving along) and knew a cop was behind me. I saw him sitting in the parking lot. He pulls out behind me. So, since he is behind me I am making sure I am doing the speed limit.

So, what does the cop do? He rides up my ass. Now keep in mind this was a very windy night, so when I rather not have anyone that close to me since stuff was blowing around on the streets.

Anyway, I mean what am I supposed to do? If I step on it he could nail me for speeding. I also knew that that area was a big time speed trap. If he doesnt want me to speed, than dont almost touch my bumper as your driving behind me. I don't know if it ticked him off that I was doing the speed limit or what. But at least I know he couldnt give me a ticket.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

This is what they do Keith, and it pisses me off too. They ride your ass so they can see your lisence plate number. They run your tags and I am assuming that it may take a few minutes to run the tag number and when they find out that your car is registered than they leave. But in the mean time it pisses you off because you are so worried that the cop is going to pull you over so you over compensate your driving and every little move you make you think you are doing something wrong.

Anonymous said...

I like to slow down a little bit below the speed limit when that happens, just to piss them off. I figure that if they're going to fuck with me, I'm going to fuck with them--legally. [TL]

keith said...

Yeah I mean really this guy was inches away from my bumper. Had I to apply my breaks for something I bet he would have hit me.

Jenna,one time someone ran my tag number wrong apperently and pulled me over (like litterally a block away from my house). After giving me a heart attack (I had no idea why I was getting pulled over) he told me opps wrong number.

So, thats likely what he was doing the other night.