Sunday, November 12, 2006

"My Scrubs Fix"


Last fall I thought I would start watching Scrubs off netflix, because I had seen a few in my life and always thought it was pretty funny. However, I missed a ton and eventually felt like I couldn't watch the show anymore, since I was so far out of it.

Thanks to Netflix, I could watch the previous seasons. Even though season 5 started last spring, I didn't bother to watch it since I was only up to season 2 at the time and most of the time the Flyers played against the Scrubs airings. Anyway, I fell in love with show pretty quickly. It is pretty whacky and random in a good way. At the same time they have had some really emotional episodes and the cast has stayed the same during the entire run and always delivers solid performances. Some people think Season 4 and 5 were lousy, but I think they were just fine with me. The show has had some huge name guest stars along the way too.

Now Scrubs is coming back at the end of the month for the 6th (and rumored to be last) season. It will be on Thursday Nights after the Office (which I just started watching recently, through DVDS). Now I was in quite a hard place here. See, I would want to watch a season fresh with everyone else for the first time. However, season 5 was not on DVD! What was a Scrubs fan to do? Just always be a year behind? Thankfully I found this link which has every Scrubs show EVER! Whats great about is, you dont have to download or anything. Just click and enjoy!

In addition it has FAmily Guy and almost all the Adult Swim shows. Including my personal fav. THE BRAK SHOW!

So, I will most certainly be done by the time they start airing new shows. If it is the last season, It might be a good thing NBC has treated the show like crap the last two seasons. Last season they were filming, but refused to air them till mid-season. I would rather them have a shot to wrap it up, than have NBC just not put them on the fall lineup. Anyway, if it is the last season, I am glad I will be there to watch the airings first hand.

No comments: