Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Video Killed the Blooger Star

You might have noticed some things have changed on the blog. Tucker's World is no longer green. For two reasons.

1. It was kind of like eating a turkey burger. It just didn't feel right.

2. What the point in fighting a cause? The man is just going to win in the end anyway. Besides, I think this problem will just solve itself like most global issues like, AIDS, and the Kosovos.

Now its time for a history lesson my friends.

In 1776 our country was born. Then for awhile nothing happened. In 1969, a man landed on the moon. In 1975 Jaws came out. In 1979, Tucker was born and this video was the first thing shown on MTV. Now MTV sucks and has nothing to do with music.

Now, I can post videos when I like instead of links. Which means if you are like me and read blogs at work. It will likely say "Access Denied" thats because the kill-joys in coproate don't want us watching videos. They are jerks.

Seriously though, I have a lot planned for this now. So,much more I can do. Enjoy the first video ever on Tucker's World. "Video Killed the Radio STar" by some guy that looks like my hippie Biology professor from Camden County College. He always wore sandals and once made us walk around in the woods looking for leafs. Most people think of the first video when they here this. Since I was either not born yet,or an infant I just think of Rex Manning day

No comments: