Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Richie Richard$"


First off the the Penguins/ Flyers game Tuesday was easily the most fun I had at a game in years. WoW! Fights, two hat tricks, trash talk to the penguins fans, and just energy all over the building. Upon leaving people were just yelling and cheering. Made me almost forget the snoozefest of a Bruins game.

My record is 2-1 this season.


Secondly, Micheal Richards (giddy up!)will be playing with the Flyers till I am 40. Or at least that is what his contract says. Richards the future captain of the team signed a 12 year extention. Thats just insane. I am happy to keep a center to build around like that. But, I must say I didnt see it coming so soon. The money is something insane like 69 million over 12 years.

I really hope they keep this core team together. The Flyers in the past has seemed to given up on young talent to quick. Partrick Sharp, Jon Sim, Justin Williams, and Vinny PRospal were all players we got crap for in return.


Now the Flyers have to break this win/lose streak that is driving me up freaking wall.


Also, I offically HATE sid Crosby. I mean what like weasel. Takes out Biron than is too much of a chicken to return to the ice. PLease. I hope Eager nails him next time we play. Although, I bet he refuses to go out there if Eager is on the ice.

No comments: