Friday, September 26, 2008

"Is Gary Bettman Running the Debates?"

A debate on a Friday night?
Who set this up the NHL?
During the a Friday night? When people are at Highschool football games, on dates, getting hammered, watching baseball, sleeping, or at the movies.

WHat on earth are they thinking?
I have plenty of things I can do tonight. I could go to Chickies in Petes with a bunch of people or a party that will have the PHillies game on. SEriously, a Friday night??

ARe they out of touch that much?

I know its important and all too watch but lots of people have obligations on a Friday night.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

"Highschool football games, on dates, getting hammered, watching baseball, sleeping, or at the movies...I have plenty of things I can do tonight. I could go to Chickies in Petes with a bunch of people or a party that will have the PHillies game on. "

Keith, are these really obligations? Do you absolutely have to go to any of these? And come on, we all know you are voting for McCain anyway!

BTW...you totally should have gone to the Flyers practice with me, it was fun.

keith said...

I might not even vote.
I tried to register in the town that I have been living in for 3 years a few months back. I never got any paper work. So, I have no idea where I have to vote. I am fairly sure that I negated my vote.

Obama is going to be win NJ anyway so regardless who I vote for its already a waste.

keith said...

I am going Saturday oct 4th at 11am. Unless they change their hours and days. They have no more Sundays during the pre-season. They are doing that west point thing again.

I need a longer heads up. I only have a few days off left this year anyway. BUt yeah I am up pretty much any weekend. Provided I am not really hungover. But yeah Oct4th works for me.

I go by myself sometimes.