Tuesday, September 03, 2002


"The IQ test"

A few weeks ago one of the AOL impulse icons caught my eye. It was an IQ test. Knowing many of my readers think they are smarter than all of my other friends I thought it would be an interesting way to put them to the test via Tucker's world. Mozart scored a 165 and Isaac Newton a 190

I took it and scored a 94. This puts me in the average section. However low enough to still get excited when I figure out Blues Clues Keep in mind speed counts, and I gave up on one to make up the time. Keep in mind also I did it at 2 am and had avril lavine's upbeat single complicated in my head the whole time. She is hot. I really like the tie thing too.

So what I purpose we do. Take it, and email me your score and in about a week ( since many people are starting school and have better things to do) I will post everyones scores on the board. You have to agree to the honors system which I started off by putting what my IQ supposedly is according to this test first. I did this at the risk of having the lowest score out of anyone here. Make sure you read the rules first and be honest.


Here is the link.
Good Luck
http://www.ivillagehealth.com/quiz/iqtest/pages/0,12910,261445_295384,00.html

No comments: