Thursday, October 31, 2002

Okay since I knew this story was coming I hyped it up a lot. If it actually lives up to the hype will be for my readers to decide. It is Sweeps month on Tucker’s world so it is time to crank it up a notch!

“Dan K. Hemphill, Race Car Driver?”


Dan K. Hemphill’s girlfriend might be crying her eyes out this weekend. No, he is not refusing to go to a wedding or a funeral with her again. However, his days on this Earth might certainly be numbered.

The chain of events that will either end being an experience of a lifetime or the cause of death on a police report started earlier this week. When he got an e-mail from his boss that simply stated:


"Hey, let me know if you want to drive a race car next Wednesday. You have to be in Connecticut at 6am.”

At first of course he thought he was kidding, but he wasn't. Dan K. will be going to Skip Barber Racing School, on one of the most popular racetracks in the country, Limerock Park in the Berkshire Mountains. Many Nascar drivers get their start here.

Dan K. will race a real Indy car like the big boys. This ain’t no street car night at Atco raceway. He is skipping that step and going right for the big leagues. His history of going over board, and showing off might be a lethal combination. Perhaps it will be the glorious start of his amateur racing career.

check out these links
http://www.skipbarber.com/images/tracks/full/LR.jpg
http://www.skipbarber.com/

“The track is 2 miles long. I could very easily crash and die… all manual transmissions, (I) haven’t driven a stick in years. If I crash I’m not making it out alive” stated the reclusive Hemphill during an instant message conversation with Tucker’s world.

The people that are running this have not heard the infamous Aldi story. Nor are they aware of his lack of will to live. However, it is dangerous enough that he has to sign a waiver.

“Worst thing is Big Bend comes after the straightaway, so ill most likely plant my foot in big bend at 140mph praying to Allah.” Continued Dan K.


“This might be Dan K's final stunt”

Previous stunts include crashing a brand new car during a test drive, and smoking out the Sterling High school parking lot on graduation night.

“I’m going to crank heavy metal in the viper as I m flying around the track
of course it will make me drive more violently”

When asked about his girlfriend's negative reaction to the news. He said he simply blew her off. You wonder if someone with little race experience might even chicken out. Not this black sheep.

“How the f*** could I turn down 100+ mph in a damn Indy car on a REAL race track? I’m going to push all of the vehicles to their limits.”

God speed Dan K. God Speed!

No comments: