Sunday, February 16, 2003

“Calm Before the Storm”


What could make the top ten storms of all time in the South Jersey and Philly region might be starting a few hours after I write this. It should certainly be underway by the time most people read this. Both my readers read it anyway.

He is a run down of what the local weathermen are saying so far, or at least the few I saw

Fox: On the site I visit a lot they eluded to this storm like a week and half ago, so I trust them the most. They have been closely watching it all week. They are calling for 10-20 inches in our area.

Channel 6: They dark horse of the media calls for a mere 8-10 inches. They are often times way off though, but no one cares because of the affable Dave Roberts.

NBC 10: They agree with Fox pretty much for the 10-20

The Weather Channel website keeps breaking it down for parts of the day…so its hard to gage what they are really saying. I guess maybe 8- 12.

I learned that some random snow formed tonight that should make it start snowing before the storm even gets here. The radar showed snow just west of Philly as I write this. Granted it can pick up the slightest little mositure in the air and it might not actually hit the ground. Maybe just a lot of people are sneezing. By the way Lima Beanz is sick with the flu..really sick..that should make some of my readers who don't like him happy!

I am going to say we get 12 at best. I don’t see this one falling apart like the non-existent storm of the century a few years back. If it gets really bad keep checking back at Tucker’s World for updates and silly stuff to read. Hang on tight fellow readers and put your mittens on! I hope the roof blows off the Sears Outlet.

No comments: