Monday, March 17, 2003

“The Good, The Bad,The Sad”

I wanted to comment on some things I see that make me happy, mad, and/ or sad.

The Good:

The Warmer Weather will result in girls walking around in skimpy clothing.

Sharkey’s Chicken Wings

Tony Amonte has 5 points in his first 2 games as a Flyer

Some random Billionaire bought the Buffalo Sabres.

Laying face down on my bed motionless after coming home from Sears, and trying to pretend I don’t exist. It is one of my favorite things to do in my day.

The fact Widescreen format is becoming more of an acceptable way to view movies.

The Ocean City boardwalk one of my favorite summer rituals and home of some of the best pizza in South Jersey.


The Bad:

The sound of the automatic door at Sears, which means a customer, has entered.

Lima Beanz teaching high school kids.

Moscos’ Christmas sweater

The Ice at the FU center in the spring

Sears Outlet

Taco Bell

People who use the left turn only lane as a means to pass other motorists and cut off traffic to try to make a green light

The negative effects a pending War could have on our country.

If Liza (the newest reader) does not think my comments on girls in skimpy clothing is funny, and puts me in the dog house!

The Sad

Jason Alexander’s KFC ads

Michael Jackson’s nose

The people that clean up the tables at the Echelon Mall.

The La Strada Restaurant a fairly new Italian restaurant located in a seemingly cursed location on the White Horse Pike (Magnolia I think). Everyone tells me that there are never any cars in the parking lot and people that have dined say they were the only people there. Ryan has told me that he has seen the owners staring out the window hoping for motorists to stop by for a little Italian food. He reported seeing them on his way to and on his way back from a recent Sixers Game. I have also heard that its actually owned by two Czech dudes. Just think of the poor guys coming to America in search of a dream coming over on the ship with their ponies and dreams of owning their own business. Think of the poor guys staring out the window hoping that all their money and hard work will pay off and business will start booming. Think of the poor guys going over their bills at the end of the month scratching their heads in attempts to make ends meet.

Maybe I should go in there and suggest reformatting their business and serving Czech. Food. Perhaps I will tell all my friends about their wonderful establishment. I bet they would listen to me because I am a very good man…. scratch that a very GREAT man!


No comments: