Wednesday, April 23, 2003

"Wings of Readers 2: The Results"

Okay, so I could finally get this out of the way I closed the polls on the Wings of Readers as of two seconds ago. I never did hear from Ryan who hates the internet, or Tom would could very easily be dead. First off sorry for the delay in postings yet again! The results are kind of intresting I am the most Authortairan (1.9) does that make me a bad person? I don't have one right winged reader (I was slightly more left winged but maybe I don't count cause I never proofread my articles.) Dan K would be the closest too it who amazingly scored dead center of the chart.

The bleeding heart award goes to Mosco. The Jerk award goes to me. Ed suprised me because all his e-mails sound polar opposite of what he came up with. I was really curious about Chris Arter and Ryan who seemingly have no views on anything that doesn't involve a music sheet. If they actually ever decided to do it (I doubt Chris will he hasn't read Tucker's world in several months) I will post them on here as well. Take into consideration that Liza's and Lima Beanz's results might not be pinpoint accurate because I lost their exact numbers. I used print out of the chart to plot them, and might have an error of .25 or more.

I also got random email about the Anthony Micheal Hall and Andrew McCarthy post. Man I would give anything for web counter or comments section.



Ed

Economic = Left 3.25
Authoritian/Libertarian = Libertarian 3.03

Jenna
Economic Left/Right: -0.25
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -1.79

Drew
Economic Left/Right -3.75
Authoritarian/Libertarian -6.31

Dana (chris' GF)
X=-2.12&Y=-4.92
(left) (Libertarian)

MosCOW
Economic Left/Right -5.00
Authoritarian/Libertarian -6.87

Liza
Left/Right -4.0, Libertarian/Autoritarian -3.0

Lima Beanz
Left/ Right -4.0 Authoritarian/Libertarian -4.0

Dan K
Dead Center of the Chart.


Look for more updates on Tucker's World either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks everyone for reading.

No comments: