Tuesday, July 15, 2003

"Blurred"

For some odd reason Tucker's World now like looks like some sort of vision chart. It makes you feel like you had a few beers when you read it now because its all blurry. I have no idea whats going on. Who knows it will still be in this condition as you are reading this. However it looks completely different. I assure you I didn't foolishly mess with the HTML this time. I learned my lesson months ago.

Perhaps Lima Beanz is getting mad with all the bad press he gets here. God knows he has enough free time to try to take down Tucker's World.

Maybe its what Mosco refers to as "Stealth".

Perhaps it's Dan K Hemphill sending a worm into Tucker's World to rip apart. Maybe the Laurel Springs gas leak has spread here (see Can You Smell That Smell?), and I am high on fumes.

Maybe this is justification to invade another country!

No comments: