Thursday, September 25, 2003

“Baby Later”

Well unless victim of a prank Jenna didn’t not give birth to first born son of Jay tonight like I predicted. So it looks as though this contest results in no one winning again. So I am going to spice things up a bit, and expand the contest to the whole gender thing.

If LIMA BEANZ and JENNA give birth to a bouncing baby boy than the first two people to email me TUCKERS WORLD ROCKS! will get a prize from yours truly. I will post on here as soon as humanly possible after word of the birth of “Baby Beanzie” reaches me. Given the fact that my cell phone provider sucks big time I might not get the message until sometime around 2004.


Oh I would also like to propose that if the boy is born the same day that Conan O’brien’s kid is born that the kid is named after the Late Night talk show host.

No comments: