Monday, November 17, 2003

"TUCKER NEWS ALERT!"

TERMINUS readers go below for the River Line Article.

Anyone of my readers (there are a few of you) that live in the STerling School district (where many of us when to HS) you can catch and interview with Mike Price running on the schools channel 19 (not 18 anymore). The interview runs about an hour and I think runs at 8 pm pretty much all this week. I was too busy to actually sit down and see it today, but I plan to view it sometime this week.

He tells some of his war stories. If anyone wants a tape of it I might be able to get one to you. Check back here later this week for another edition of Tucker at the RINK. Make sure you keep checking back all month because I plan to post the stories of the year before Dec 1st. The stories are voted on by my readers for a few weeks than I reveal the story of the year along with the Tuckers World person of the year who I pick personally. I am thinking on doing two this year. One National and one local.

No comments: