Thursday, February 26, 2004

"Old Man Winter Says Good-bye"
Since its windows down weather I think its safe to assume that my Snow forecasting is done till Novermber. I never really have much faith in any snow storms in March even though we got a little bit of Snow last April.

Spring is as good as hear with maybe a few cold days here and there but you can pretty much put your shovel away and get ready to jump and skip in the spring weather.

The reason for my calling it quits for the Winter is the weather pattern of the last two weeks. If you notice I didn't even bother mentioning last weeks major storm threat that turned into nothing, simply because are chance to get the big one is about very slim right at this point.

So my record is 4-2 and as a fan of the Canadian like weather January was fun since it was really cold, but we never really got nailed all winter. Februrary was a huge let down snow wise and cold weather wise.


FINAL RECORD 4-2

Oh well there is always Hurricane season.

No comments: