Wednesday, April 21, 2004

"Round 2: Round Up"

Before I get to telling everyone my 2nd round picks I am going to take a look at the first round again.


West
Red Wings vs Predators

What Really Happened: Redwings won in 5. Despite the series being tied 2-2 at one point.

What Tucker said: Redwings in 5.

Sharks vs Blues

What Really Happened: Sharks in 6.

The Sharks chewed up the Blues in 5 games.

Canucks vs Flames

What Really Happened: Flames in 7.

I called the Canucks in 7. Hey how was I supposed to know Cloutier was going down? What a close series though.

Lanche vs Stars

WOW I called the Stars going out in 5 and they actually do!!!!!!!

East

Flyers vs Devils

Okay I am glad I was wrong here and the Flyers not only won, but won all but one game.

Lightning and Islanders

Looking back I see I didnt put a number on the series for whatever reason. Although I said publicly I thought it would be the only sweep of the first round. It actually took 5 whole games to oust the Isles.

Bruins vs Habs

Um. Thought the Bruins were winning in 5 here. I was WAY off. Just shock and awe from Montreal when they came back from being down 3-1. It looked like I was going to be right there for a second.


Leafs vs Sens.

I said Sens in 6. WRONG AGAIN. Leafs in 7.


Round 2

The Flyers in 6 over the leafs

Montreal will upset the Bolts in 5 games.

Out west the Red Wings will dump the Flames in 6 and Colorado will have long series full of OT games but win in game 7.

No comments: