Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Blame Tucker?

Okay right before I reformatted this blog page I made it in clear on herethat I thought the Flyers were going to hoist the cup this spring. I even changed the name of the blog to Tucker's World goes cup crazy.

Now I perhaps jumped for joy too soon since it was only after game 2, and the Flyers are now trailing 3-2 in the best of seven series.

So who out there actually believes that I could put an actual hex on them? Am I to blame if the Flyers are golfing by Sunday morning? I hope not, but I must warn anyone near me that if the flyers get bounced out to be aware of fits of anger and rage to stem from myself. I would like to tell you it is an act or me just doing what is expected, but I honestly get pretty pissed off and my lashing out of frustration is all true.

There is a scene in Ridley Scott's Alien (oddly deleted in the re-issue) where Tom SKerritt asks his computer (known as mother) what are our chances? I imagine Keith Primeau is asking the same thing to himself. Maybe he has hightech computer that can give him the answers he needs to force a game 7. Hopefully it is better than my computer which would simply tell him that it is buffering from now till the end of time.

Seriously do you blame me for getting to Flyered up? Also what do you think of the chances of winning game 6 let alone the series?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's tucker?