Wednesday, June 16, 2004

"Not THAT Hot?"

I watched some of The Best Damn Sports show tonight on comcast mainly because Roenick is guest hosting this week. One of the guests on the show (that it seems is rarely about sports) was Nicole Richie, who was promoting the Simple Life 2.

Of course all the guys were creeply half hitting on her. Now I never really watched The Simple Life let alone it's sequel. But am I the only one that thinks that not only is Nicole Richie is much hotter than Parris Hilton, but they are both overrated? People go nuts over these girls and I just don't understand it.

I mean most of their pictures they have of them to promote the show are horribly air brushed. I am not saying they are totally busted, but certainly not something to get that nuts about.

No comments: