Saturday, August 07, 2004

"Tucker and the Fish"

Last Saturday in the backwaters of Sea Isle City (actually closer to the inlet between Ocean City and STrathmere) I caught myself a 21.7 inch flounder the weighed 4 lbs. It doesn't sound too big but that was the biggest flounder I ever got.


The little bugger put up quite a fight, but that only made him taste that much better. Of course the people's pictures on the wall of Larsens (where my father and I rent a boat) put my nearly 22 incher too shame.


No where else to go with this blog, other than to throw out the question to my readers who actually fish what their biggst catch ever was.


Look for a series of updates tomorrow hopefully if I am not too lazy and can find the time. Only one week till Mikestock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Improve elasticity of your skin. Lose and Snooze Guarantees a Thinner, Healthier You!

Anonymous said...

Lose and Snooze guarantees a thinner healthier you! All natural weightloss product.