Monday, September 06, 2004

"Fake Prez"

Well you might not like either candidate for the White House this fall, but I am sure you can think of a character from TV or film that you would think would be a good leader of the free world. OF course this is just an exercise in the silly and I don't plan in writing in my vote come November, but it might be fun to for readers to to suggest who they would elect if they could vote for beloved characters in tv and film.

My vote would go to Hank Hill from the animated sitcom King of the Hill. Think about it what other person is as honest and hard working as Hank Hill? I think Hank would turn away any of the play to pay scum bags that come to people in power. I think he would certainly do what was good for the United States. Hank is a family man first and foremost and even was kind enough to take his trouble niece in.

Who else would make a good fake Prez?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It may be obvious, but I'd go for Jed Bartlett. Sure, he lied about having MS, and he's ordered the illegal assassination of a foreign official, but he'd still be an improvement.

I'm trying to think of someone else, but I really don't watch much television.

Jenna said...

Montgomery Burns because he loves to get rid of people and he might put an end to the Middle East not necessarily because they are all evil, but just for fun.