Tuesday, October 19, 2004

"Two Weeks"

Two weeks left in the campaign. All the Hype, Spin, Lies, Debates, and stupid ass photo ops will be done in two weeks. The climax, the final bow, the end game, the end of the race.

Driving to work, like weeds the campaign signs are popping up like weeds. Its amazing. I have actually seen a lot more Bush signs in the South Jersey area than I thought I would. Not to say I haven't seen enough Kerry signs to sink a ship. HOwever, if anything its dead even in the amount of signs I have seen. The state could lean right for the first time since 1988.

Now I have a blog, which in this election is a powerful tool. The people have louded voices than ever before. HOwever, it helps if you have readership in the double digits. I have no traffic metter, but I imagine the only time my readership is up is when Drew gives my a shout out on TERMINUS, although rarely do his friends actually comment on my page. Either they think Drew is doing fine debating me or they only wish death upon me and hold back since Drew and I are friends.

Well I think I have to step up my politics posts up for awhile on here. Sorry John. This is history in the making here.

Anyway, where did the time go? The time to vote is almost here.

So it times to decide.

Bush's people say if I or we vote for Kerry we will be slammed by terrorists yet again. Although we were slammed once under their watch.

Kerry's people say if I vote for Bush we will all be drafted to be murdered in Iran, Iraq, or some other middle east country for Oil. Yet the only people drafting anything towards a draft are two democrats. How is Kerry going to make it different if he gets in there if its as bad as he says?

Wrong War, at the Wrong Time! Where do I sign up? I am sure people will just be enlisting like mad for that one. So, he says we don't have enough people in Iraq, so where will he get the people from? The only other excuse that I can figure for a draft is if something really bad happens like we are attacked or someone is hit hard in the mideast that is on our side. But, Kerry has no control over that really.

Kerry said he wants to go back to the time when terrorism was just a nuisance (rant on that pending). I would love that too, sadly though I can't just hope in my Delorean and head back to 2001.

So okay say you take Kerry's words as truth. I mean they keep saying it on MTV and even P Diddy thinks so, so it must be the truth. Seriously, say you take that as truth, and Bush as the truth.

Say they are both being honest.

Then we get to decide where we want to die this Nov. 2 Do we want to be blown to bits at home or go over seas to be blown to bits. Don't forget every vote counts and we can decide where and how we want to meet the reaper.

Just lovely.

No comments: