Tuesday, November 16, 2004

"Late Night Snack...errr Blog"

Well, I pissed all this time away reading email and other people's blogs. Now its the witching hour and I should be hitting the sack. So I am going to have to delay whatever great article I was going to write since I should be counting sheep right about now.

So, I will leave you with this thought. Mama Nuccio's Cheesesteak Hoagie. Yum...Ate one this weekend and am still thinking about it. If you never had one. Get one. Now that you can't get your balls washed by Asian hookers I guess its the best way to spend your time in money in the town of Hi-nella.

MMMM....Anyone want to go this weekend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go! Maybe on Saturday. The best cheesesteak I get come from a place called Doc's in landsedown. They are 18 inches of awesome! Mmmm, I like provolone cheese.

I missed out on the asian balls wash in Hi-nella. I wish some one would have told me about that.

and.....

Royce

P.S. Look I finally remembered to sign my name.

Jenna said...

I Love Nuccio's Cheesesteak Hoagies! I know exactly what you are talking about and now I am fiending one. Thanks Keith, I am at work and can't do anything about it. Stupid jerk. Maybe I can get one for dinner or something. You said it...MMMMMM.