Monday, February 28, 2005

"That's Just Nasty"

One of the Pizza chains (pizza hutt or domionos I forget which) has these pizza sticks out. The thing is the show this dude, his pizza stick in ranch. That is awful. Just awful. Who would do such a thing? The other sauce is, um more red sauce which seems pretty odd to me. The ranch stuff is just nasty. I had hard enough time when Jenna used to dunk her Starview chicken tenders in ranch. How she could to that when the honey mustard was so damn good always baffled me.


MMMMMMMMMMM Starview chicken tenders.........::::Drool dipping out of mouth::::

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Don't knock it 'til you try it Keith. Ranch is so good! Now don't get me wrong, Starview does have delicious honey mustard, but if you remember correctly, I would order both ranch and honey mustard. I haven't been to Starview in so long, I have the drool to. What is great about the 'View is that you can eat there for only 6 bucks. Don't you agree Keith?

keith said...

I just hate ranch. It makes my ill to even look at it. Awful.