Wednesday, September 27, 2006

"Game On!"



The Best sport in the world begins it's season a week from tomorrow. I am inviting everyone over to my place to watch the Flyers first game against the Pittsburgh Penguins. Game starts at 7pm.

Drop me an email (or comment on here)if you want to show up. Bring Beer if you want or let me know ahead of time if you want beer. We will likely be ordering some sort of unhealty food that is either fried or in a flat box.

Giving everyone a heads up a week of head of time. Also, there is a way most people don't know about to get to my apartment that avoids awful, awful traffic down Laurel Road I will email you directions or call (since I know you all anyway) if need be. Hot 19-yearold girls who REALLY hate their fathers are more than welcome to attend.

No comments: