Sunday, September 17, 2006

"Makeover in Buffalo"


The Buffalo Sabres rolled out their new jerseys earlier this weekend. I really don't know what this team is thinking. A few years ago they got rid of not only the logo, but changed all the colors. Going from Purple and Yellow to Black, White, Silver and Red. The later being the trendy colors in the league.

Now today they are almost looking like the Boston Bruins, with Yellow, White and Black. They also changed their logo yet again.

(Here is another peak at the New Look)

I guess I am old fashioned but, I just hate it when teams do this. Won't even feel like I am watching Buffalo at all this year. The only upside is they team has said they will use the original logo of the Buffalo jumping used up till 1997, on their third jerseys. Apperently, fans got wind of the new jerseys a month ago, and aren't happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's "the latter", genius.

Jenna said...

I am pretty sure that comment was aimed at Keith.