Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Superman II: Redo"


Check this out. It is cool that the film is being redited. However, considering the fact that some important scenes that the original director Richard Donner planned were never shot I figured there would be issues. Anyway for fans of the series like me, it will be big deal.

Superman IV is still rumored to have the long sought missing scenes in a special features section. I would love to see that, and I am sure someone will edit all together and put it online some place. I honestly think that it will only have the scenes from the syndication verision which were just about 1.5 mins of bad effects footage. I would love to see lost scenes with HAckman and Reeve though. It could also maybe have a new Superman battle scene.

I really want to buy these movies, but than I will have two sets of the Superman movies. Maybe I will rent it first to see if its worth it. I don't expect much to be done with the first one (they did a ton the first release) or Superman III.

http://www.imdb.com/news/sb/2006-11-01/

No comments: