Thursday, February 22, 2007

"You're Playing Beer Bong!"

So, last night (assuming your reading this Friday) on the way home from work Rick and myself stopped off Sharkeys for some grub and a few drinks. Turns out they are actually going to do beer bong every Thursday night now. Thats awesome. It kicks off at 8pm, and this was the first week. They just decided to do it, so I think no one really knew about it. I didn't till I walked in that night. We didn't stick around for it, but I think I might check it out when The Office and SCrubs go into reruns which should be soon. Anyone else interested in meeting up for a game on random Thursday at the tank?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I ask why you call Sharky's the Tank?

keith said...

Rick started I think.

Sometimes Joe would call it "The Dick Tank", mainly because in the summer it is mostly dudes watching the phillies. At least it was last year.

Sometimes we just call it "The Tank"

Anonymous said...

man, if you're going to use my quote, at least give me credit

-MC Whitey

keith said...

I just assumed everyone got it. Sometimes jokes are made for just one person, or several people, sometimes I have no idea who gets the jokes and who doesnt. Sometimes the titles are episode titles to some of my fav, tv shows. So far no one has picked up on that one.