Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"The Return of Tucker"

Tucker is back for real this time folks.

The hot weather will soon fade away making Tucker more resclusive and wanting to type to the world instead of go out and interact with it. Honestly, I think I can pull the whole more updates thing again! I found a library near where I work. I honestly like going there on my lunch, because I get away from ringing phones and its very peaceful. If I had a laptop like Drew I could blog while watching tv. I just got too wrapped in the PHils and wathcing Nothern Exposure off netflix. Not to mention that I am really addicted to YOUTUBE. I just sit for hours watching hockey videos, fanboy stuff, people making fools of themeselves, hot girls dancing etc..


But I am back! Time to fill you in on what has happened in Tucker's World during the Hiatus.

Rick blamed me and Price for for holding him back in life.

Duke is moving to Florida. Yes, the man who puts sun tan lotion on to go to WaWa, is going to the sunshine state for a year or more.

Drew got new glasses

I learned that tapping your foot in a public restroom means you are really gay and need hard core gay sex with strange men. Oddly, now Im paranoid. We have a radio in our bathroom at work, and now I make sure I never tap my foot to the music while taking a huge dump. I have stop everything I normally do while doing number 2, just in case people think I want some man love or something. I don't even stopped singing select songs from rent when I am wipping my ass which has not been easy.

Dan K is going to be a dad.


More stores in the "Voorhees Town CEnter" have closed

The phillies were out of the playoff picture, than back in, than out again, than they were in, last night out, tonight in. Unless the PAdres win, than still sort of in, or out.


That jerk from Iran meet with people or something. I dont know. I think he said something about not wanting nukes or something. I started to watch the story on the news, but than I realized E! was running a marathon of the Two COreys.


The Flyers have started their pre-season. 3 Players set to make the team are hurt already.Yup Ummy (finger), Uppy (wrist) and Lopul (should we call him Lopy?, did something to his hand too).

All the eagles fans were ready to slit their wrists after going 0-2. We are not 1-2 so I guess there will be less people leaping into the Delware River with weights tied to their feet.

Mosco is still a dick.

Did I mention Drew got new glasses?


Im back baby I am back! come back during the day for updates too if I can get on my lunch I will update!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To avoid any embaressing moments you shoud just do a number two at home.