Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Robot Jon"

So, under the last post. I got a random comment about how 9/11 never happened. It appeared to be some sort of robot spam. I had fun with the comment asking if he was indeed Charlie Sheen (if you dont get that google Charlie Sheen and 9/11).

I got a post this afternoon that I approved that appeared to be from "Jon". It said "check this out" and had a link. I clicked on the link and some sort of spam of anti-virus came shooting up. One of those deals where it said that my computer had been "infected" which basically crashed my computer. I doubt Mosco would have spelled his own name wrong, so I assume that was "Robot Jon".

In order to prevent my readers from "checking out the link" I deleted the post from "jon. He left an IM that said he signed up for a thing that tells him when I post. Apperently you can do that? So, I dont know if that was related to Robot Jon.

At any rate, I don't normally like to delete posts, and thats why I did. So, if some reason John wanted all have our computers tell us that it was infected by a virus I am sorry I deleted it. Also, I guess if you want to talk about how 9/11 didn't happened in response to my Peter Forsberg posts, I guess thats cool.

ps

Looking forward to the new epsiodes of TWo and HAlf Men, Mr. Sheen and thanks for reading.

1 comment:

John said...

It's called RSS. I have something on bloglines that tells me when all the sites I read are updated. It's very 2004.