Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Looks Who is Back!"

Well as promised I am back. You might have noticed that Tuckers World has been um non-existent for awhile.

It all started during the Flyers playoff run after having people over all the time for games, I would just watch the post game, clean up and go to bed. Its pretty easy to fall off the blogging wagon. After that it was pure laziness. I spent pretty much every weekend down the shore this summer so that doesn't help matters much either.

I dont even know where to start to blog about all the stuff that people blog about. During my vacation (sadly ending tonight) Bernie Mac and BIgfoot both died. Russia declared war on Georgia; I think they wanted their peaches or something. I am glad my friend didnt move down there, now thats its a war zone.

So, I am back, check out tuckers world while you should be working or doing something productive for society in general.

No comments: