Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Tucker Vs the Gulls"

While walking done the boardwalk to munch on my slice of Maco and Manco PIzza with rick I was viciously attacked by Sea Gulls.

One second I am enjoying my hot slice of pizza than I hear flapping of wings I took a few steps foward and shifted my pizza on a paper plate out of reach of a dangerously close sea gull. Than not 5 seconds later another sea gull (heck maybe the same one) swooped down on my and actually put his foot on my hand. I could feel the his little bird feet clamp down on the back of my skull!

THan he tried to get the pizza again and I got part of the paper plate and tore it up. I ate the pizza after running for cover, even though I feared I might have gotten the bird flu.

Supposedly someone down the shore killed a seagull for taking his food recently. I also heard he might be going to jail. I can honesty say I can't blame the dude. Those things are annoying and getting out of hand. If I had a rock with in arms reach I could easily be posting my first in prision Tucker's World right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was probally the Clean Harbors Seagull, mistaking your pizza for A DOLLAR!