Monday, October 21, 2002

"Monday Morning Blues"

The alarm goes off. Your feet hit the floor. The most possible time to exist bettween you and your weekend stands in front of you. You are almost getting yourself killed for a parking spot on campus. Perhaps your going to a job you hate. Perhaps your going off to grad school. Most likely your running into traffic of some sort. Listening to your morning show of choice, trying to ease back into the work week.

But lets face it, some times life can just be mundane. Like I have and pretend I care about my customers, or that I am doing work at my internship. You know you will be asked to perform tasks you would rather not do. I know that I would rather just go home, lay down on my bed face down and close my eyes. Lay there in total slience with out a soul around and pretend I don't exist. But there is one thing that will get you through it all. And know its not beer.
IT is simply this.
http://user.tninet.se/~prv247p/hatt/hatten.swf

When Monday blues have gotten you down. Just close your eyes, and think of these people. Think of that man with the black glasses and the beard. Think about how happy they are to be singing the Hat Baby song. Think of the haunting song. Think of the dance. Think of all the fingers pointing at the guys hat. Think of all the floating hands.

Hum the song all day. This will certainly cure the blues.

No comments: