Friday, October 18, 2002

"Sweet Avril"

Oh my sweet Avril. I saw you rocking on the MTV last night. You were bouncing up in down with your little tie flapping all around. Your wear that black makeup around your eyes ever so seductively.

You belt out those words of yours. Singing and rocking as hard as you can. You make that cute little face, and do that little kick.

I see that smile, your enjoying your moment in the sun. Sticking it to all those kids in school that laughed at you. Making your millions.

But I see a certain sadness in your eyes, but dont worry! Look no farther. I may not make a lot of money, I may not be a cool punk or skater like you. But I will love every square inch of your young body. And your music charged by your passion. You little Canadian all full of spunk.

Sweet, Sweet Avril.

I know you could easily make a fist, and throw a punch and kick my ass. But I don't buy that hard ass girl routine. I know you just need some sweet loving from a blog writing college super senior. Of course you and I can only be together when im a sleep curled up in a little ball.


Sweet Avril, if only you were fat, not rich, and drunk. Perhaps you would be in my league.

Oh Sweet Avril...see you in a few mintues when I drift off to dream land!

No comments: