Friday, February 07, 2003

"A Crew World Disorder"


Well if I have anyone reading this who was directed from TERMINUS you are about to get lost in a sea of inside jokes and "crew" news. Well not that it has to do directly with crew members but there are a few things I want to address.

As I write this snow is falling outside my house. I figure this is a good time as any to let all know that the bounty is still out on Lima Beanz (alias Jay, Alais JV, alais Sparky). Its 5 bucks if you hit him in the face or the groin area.... 5 bucks! If he bleeds 10 bucks. PLus you need to snap a picture of this event. In order to help you out I have created a mini-profile

Where abouts: Sterling High School, Duke's apartment, Starview Diner.

Drives: Um.....a Grand AM I think I dunno I hate cars.

Hobbies: Farting, working out, science, and being openly initmate with his girlfriend in public places.

Weakness: Jenna using her as a distraction or a way to let his guard down might be the key to striking him and cashing in. He often calls her "The One" or his soul mate.

Meanwhile. I got an e-mail from Mike Price (aka harry the horse). He seems quite lonely over seas and from what I told pissed off a higher up who damned him to the mess halls. I am not quite sure where he is but he is close to enough to Iraq that he might actually see some action if we go to war. I have his e-mail address and his mailing address for anyone interested in contacting him. For that information you can contact me at mst3keith@aol.com.
He said he hopes to have a kick ass party when he returns and that he misses the crew.

My third thing to bring up is about my father's book. People ask me a lot about it. Its actually almost done and if you want to read about it go to this link here.

Mr. Hughes' Civil War Book

If that doesnt work cut and paste...I have been having trouble
http://www.mcfarlandpub.com/action.lasso?-db=Promodat.fp3&-lay=Viewing%20Layout&-format=record%5fdetail.htm&-recid=32838&-find

Finally I would like to address my dissappointment that Ed (aka Crew Stalker) no longer works along side with me at the dreaded Sears Outlet. One of the few co-workers I actually enjoyed working with. I dislike most of my co-workers. We had an equal amount of misery when we worked together. I think he is one of the few people I have ever met that hates that place more than I do. Although I saw his tour of duty ending soon. I certainly didn't expect him to peace out without a swan song. I had quite a few moronic pranks I wanted him to pull if he would have given his two weeks notice. It was a fun couple of years.....well not really, but I we did have some good laughs amongst the lameness. Who is going to hound me for the smallest details of my mundane life now? It won't be the same not seeing his lanky figure creepily lurking in bettween dinged appliances. Good luck Ed, at least you will never have to answer what USED AND DAMAGED means again. FREE AT LAST>>>FREE AT LAST >>>>>DEAR GOD ALIMIGHTY ( sorry Drew) ED IS FREE AT LAST!



No comments: