Wednesday, April 30, 2003

”I do, I love to see others squirm.. I love to see others and make others feel uncomfortable.” Dan K.

“Under Your Skin”


We all ( most of my readers anyway) remember Dan K.’s ablitity to try to ruin a night out at the bar. His ability to move a dark cloud over anyone’s head and joy of making people reevaluate their life in mere minutes. I once saw him work on person after person at night out at Top Dog. Trying to get one miserable person to knock into the other….a domino effect if you will. The more forlorn the person gets the more joyous he becomes. He feeds off it like Ottawa feeds off a Flyers turn over. Its his drug.


Does he still have it after all these years? Well I have provided a recent email between him and a co-worker. You decide if he still has the skill. Granted I egg him on sometimes out of amusement but I am sure he gets more out of it than me.

Dan K. How's life?


Co-worker: going well.

Dan K.

Really ? Well you look miserable.....come on, tell me what's wrong. Why are you
putting on a facade.


Co-worker
what facade? I feel just fine.


Dan K.

Stop pretending to be happy, and just admit that something is eating you up
inside.

I can see right through you. You're transparent, like a freshly cleaned
window. Why pretend to be happy and jovial when you know damn right well
you're MISERABLE.



Co-worker
there really isn't anything that's bothering me....but now that you mention
it, I do have 1 stick in my craw. You....



Dan K.

That means something must be wrong, and you're just mad because I can see
right through you.

You lie like a rug....you're just a cog in the wheel...a SHEEP.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LIZ (her name)........BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Co-worker

am I that transparent? or is it just because you've been blessed with some
sort of otherworldly gift which enables you to cut right to the core of
someone's innermost true feelings? you f'in fruitcake!




Co-worker

nosy bastard. does you mother ( I doubt it Dan isn’t speaking to her over something to do with emails) know that she gave life to south jersey's
foremost nosy parker? christ. you want to know what's bugging me? My
grandmother is dying of cancer and I feel like I'm standing on my last
emotional legs. there, you happy now?


Dan K catches a glimpse of himself and catches himself grinning ear to ear. Yep Dan K. still can bring out the misery in everyone else. He managed to destroyed this girls brave front with a few clicks of a mouse full of devilish glee from his nice large office. It might have been interpreted on someone trying to help another out, but I know better. It was simply Dan K amusing himself and feeding off the misery of others.

Note to Readers:
Jay won the actors contest. He beat out two other people that acutally did it.

No comments: