Wednesday, June 18, 2003

"An American Soilder in South Jersey"

Price is 3 days away from making it back to the states for those of you that care. He will also be on leave starting July 2nd so he should be here by the 4th of July. He plans to have a party at some time in the middle of the month.

His leave is 45 days this year which is more than his comically large leave time last summer. I would like to take the time on my meaningless little read blog to thank him for serving our Country. It takes brass balls to do what he did. Who would have thought that when he entered the armed forces in 2000 that he would see action.

I am glad he is coming home safe and sound. Agree or disagree with the war that just passed we should all tip our glasses to Price when he comes back.

Oh yeah and I am under strict orders to keep him under lock down if he wants to see his old ex-girlfriend. So if anyone is willing to take shifts sitting outside his room let me know I think you can use it as a tax write off. Maybe he brought us back some WMD from the Iraq gift shop. I can only hope.

No comments: