Tuesday, July 29, 2003

“Tucker’s Goals"

I am going on vacation for week and some days starting Wednesday night 9:30 ish. I am setting myself some goals. We can all see if I actually meet any of them. I hope to clean up.


1. Go to Dowrny park with LIZA, and have a good time. Also not to scream like a little girl or piss myself on any of the scary roller coasters.

2. Hang out at Rich and Rob’s apartment in Collingswood

3. Send out 10 resumes

4. Go to a baseball game, whether it be Riversharks (never been) or a Phillies game (doubtful due to the fact they are on the road most my vacation)

5. See if I can get drunk Keith to come out of his almost half of a year hiatus.

6. Go power sailing

7. Go fishing and hopefully actually catch something.

8. Watch movies with Drew and than over analyze them to the point that we prove we are both complete nerds by dissecting an entertainment form to make us sound intelligent.

9. Go to a little place called Starview Diner

10. Go to the beach

11. Convince Lima Beanz and Jenna to name their child Vern

12. Talk about going to New York City, actually make an effort to get a big group of people to go (an excited about it) touring the big apple, then not actually go.

13. Go swimming in my pool between rain showers.

14. Do something “cool and adventurous” with Steve.

15. See TRAP practice

16. Eat a good hoagie

17. Get a Crew miniature golf night going.

18. Call Tom Tulish

19. Wash the Tempo

20. Enjoy my time with LIZA before she starts school again

21. Become blood brothers with my best friend Lima Beanz.

Okay so I am not serious about the last one, but I am open for suggestions what would be a good use of my free time. As long as its with in reason you can email me suggestions and perhaps I will blog about the event. Of course no one ever emails me with anything for this blog.

No comments: