Thursday, September 04, 2003

"Mosco Signs Off"

Now the Blog Square is down to a triangle. John Mosco has decided that its time to hang up the old keyboard after 429 days. This leaves Jenna and Mindless, Tucker's World, and TERMINUS as the three remaining crew blogs.


John's blog was the first one that I recall being up. He was by far the most advanced blogger, because he actually used images on his site. He was also the first to have a comments section.

I urge the people that actually read his page to go back and revisit the link and read some of his classics. I don't know if it gets any better than "Match Made in Hell" I don't know awards are given out for blogs but he should get one. Other articles usually had nothing to do with anyone I ever knew. I am sad I will not be able to hear why the Rangers Suck. John was unavailable for contact, which means he wasn't signed on when I posted this.


Maybe the blogging bubble is about the burst or something. Speaking of blogs look back here for some good old fashion hockey talk soon.

No comments: