Wednesday, October 15, 2003

"Drew's Remarks"


If you haven't ready my article "Creepy American" than you should before you read this because it won't make all that much sense. Drew the author of TERMINUS has released the following statement. Since I don't have a comments sections (although another feble attempt was made this past weekend) I figured I would let him speak his mind. Here is what I feel was the most important part of the eamil.


"As you don't have comments on your blog, I would
appreciate it if you would make clear to your readers
that I took no part in the burning of the Bible, and
our family, at that time, regularly and lawfully
burned all of our combustible trash as a way of
heating our home, and that this particular Bible was
useless. It couldn't be read. The pages were so
brittle that you couldn't even open it, from what I
remember. You should also mention that this was done
when we were moving out of the house, and trying to
throw away as much stuff as we could, to avoid having
to move it. And, despite his fact, my dad, a
Bible-burning atheist, brought about six Bibles from
the old house to the new house, along with a quite a
few Christian books."

He went on to say.

"You make it sound like my Dad and I get off on burning
Bibles, which is just SLIGHT misrepresentation of the
facts. "

I used that story to make my point that people are going to disagree with you sometimes in masses no matter what. So now that story is more clear to both of my readers.

No comments: