Friday, October 17, 2003

"Buy the Rights"

I hate most movies based on Old Shows. I think the creative team behind Charlies Angels should die. Yeah you get flicks like the Fugiative come along. However most movies based on sitcoms are bad. Does anyone actually remember Car 54 Where ARe You the movie? Awful. The Brady Bunch Movies were okay, but they were parodies. I am usually not a big fan of that which is why I hated the Scooby Movie.

However I saw one of the greatest shows ever on the DISH at my work the other day. Mr. ED. In the one scene I saw Mr. ED was wearing over sized glasses and made a phone call. Horses just aren't supposed to do that! It was funny.

When someone finally comes to their senses and puts Mr. Ed on the big screen I will be there opening night with a ticket in my hand. Thats all I am saying.

No comments: