Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Check Back here later this week for the lastest on the Future of the LIMA BEANZ interview, my take on a possible snow storm the start of next week, a few hockey thoughts,. etc...
"Tucker's BANS!"


I have recently discussed with friends of mine my list of bans. I boycotts many businesses and people for various reasons. Let us start with a list of former bans that were lifted in recent history.

Don Pablo’s --- I went with a large group of friends a few years ago for NJF. The meal took about two hours to get to us, and they weren’t that busy. I got a chicken salad and there was no chicken so I angrily gave me fork away. To make matters worse they had the Dish Network which made it impossible to see an important Flyers game. Luckily the waitress took it off the bill, but I vowed never to step foot in there again. Eventually I did roughly two years later this past summer.

Atlantic City---- I had a ban on the Atlantic City twice once after I got mugged in broad daylight with Ryan, Dan K. and Chris. Another time after a trip down there ended in everyone who lost money to become jerks to one another.

Lima Beanz—a Monopoly game went awry when LB threw punched me after I took his fake money. I wanted to throw his head through a wall. Not long before that the two of us almost got into a fight before the 4th of July. I vowed briefly that I didn’t want any part of crew events that Lima Beanz was apart of. However a few days later I was drinking beer with him. I mean just look at his face I just can’t stay mad at him!

Current Bans

Atco Movie Theater—I know big with larger big screens than this dive. I have banned this place a few times and had to give in order to not be a stick in the mud. I went this past summer and recalled why I banned this place about 3 times. This time I am serious! You stick to the floor, the seats suck, and its far away. BANNED!

excerd drug store-------
There are just too many of them popping up. Many of them are too close to one another and well its just a flat out evil corporation.


Applebee’s (Voorhees Location Only)


I had a few dates there that didn’t pan out to anything. I got stood up once by a girl I took there once. I also got awkwardly hooked up by Ryan’s Girlfriend Regan with her friend who was extremely annoying and certainly not my match. I recall making plea via my cell phone for some of my friends to murder me. MAN THAT CHICK WAS ANNOYING.


Dave & Busters

I always spent more money that I should have, and the last time I was there the bouncer was a dickweed to me and Price.


Cucci’s Pizza

I didn’t like the food when the new owners took over. The banned worked and the place went under.

DJ Night at Sharkey or the Wick

Because this small gathering type bars should not have DJs. This ban is in danger of being lifted but I really want to keep it.

Oija Boards----Um. Yeah been there done that.

Tim Burton- This great director went against everything he stood for and what made his movies great when he made one of the worst films ever Legend Of Sleep Hollow. I have a ban on that film and everything he does after that.


There is more I know there is.

No comments: