Friday, December 05, 2003

"TEST!"

Here my loyal readers I am providing you with a test. This way I know what you think of my blog and if any of my readers are crazy or not. PLease take the following test.

1. I read Tucker's World on a regular basis.

A. Yes
B. No

2. I agree with Bush's Iraq Policy

A. Yes
B. No


3. I use dental floss

A. Yes
B.No

4. I like the power I get when I tell people what to do.

A. Yes
B. No

5. I like to tell people what to do and feel the power that comes with making people do stuff.

A. Yes
B. No

6. I don't not think the NHL isn't in trouble and don't think there will be a lockout next season.

A. Yes
B. No

7. I don't not watch the Simpsons 10 times in a given week.
A. Yes
B. No

8. I think there should be freedom of speech and I also think woman shouldn't vote.
A. Yes
B. No

9 I haven't not ever thought about members of my own sex in not sexual way, however I wouldnt not have sex with members of the same sex.

A. Yes
B. No

10. I buy Trains

A. Yes
B. No

11. I buy ALL trains

A. Yes
B. No

12 I am equally as depressed as Claude Lapointe.

A. Yes
B. No

13 I have no idea who the heck Claude Lapointe is

A. Yes
B. No

14. I not only don't know who Claude Lapointe is I don't care who he is or if he is depressed.

A. Yes
B. No

15. I think it would be wrong for a South Jersey blogger to gather a group of friends to break into Veteran's Stadium before it is torn down.

A. Yes
B. No

16. If asked to join a miltiant group who's objective was to successfully break into Veteran's Stadium walk around and hang out I would join.
A. Yes
B. No

17. If I could travel through time I would find my child counterpart and kick my own ass.

A. Yes
B. No

18 I still check Jenna & Mindless often. In fact I check it more than this blog.
A. Yes
B. No

19. I think the new Superman movie series will actually get off the ground before Ryan sees the child of Lima Beanz and Jenna.

A. Yes
B. No

20. I think the "Sweeps" on this blog last month seemed no different than any other month. I suspect that the blog writer drinks often when writing these articles. I am also gay.

A. Yes
B. No

21. I played Orgeon Trail on the computers in school when I was a kid. I would always use the names of my friends and the girl I liked when playing the game. The girl barely knew who I was.

A. Yes
B. No

22. I often tell people I am the anti-christ.

A. Yes
B. No

23 I think I should decide who lives and dies.
A. Yes
B. NO

24. I don't not think that I don't not have what it doen't not take to not be an unsuccessful salesman.

A. Yes
B. No

25. I know who Tom Servo, Danny Elfman, and Brian Cox are.
A. Yes
B. No

26. I think Danny Boyle the film director and the hockey player are one in the same.
A. Yes
B. No

27. I am prone to fits of rage.
A. Yes
B. No

28. When waiting in a long slow line I often plot and daydream about voliently murding each person in front of me in increasingly creative ways.

A. Yes
B. No

29. I haven't bought Tucker anything for Christmas.
A.Yes
B. No

30. I have seen the John Cusack film Better Of Dead, but I have not seen Citzen Cane.
A. Yes
B. No


Now complete this by emailing your answers to me. If you fail some one with a gaint net will promptly show up on your doorstep.

No comments: